Pain Relief With Acupuncture in Bremerton
Do you suffer from pain and are looking for relief? See how acupuncture in Bremerton can help you!
How and why acupuncture works?
Acupuncture belongs to one branch which we called traditional Chinese medicine(TCM), compared with western medicine, acupuncture treatment is given based on its own diagnose system-TCM, TCM looks each person as a whole union, if somewhere of one person is painful, TCM will not separate the whole body into different parts, but treat the whole body in order to heal one single painful location, so, for example, it’s usual to see an acupuncturist will treat a patient from legs in order to treat shoulder pain. The purpose is to re-balance the whole body, fixing up problems by treating the person as a whole unit.
The ancient art of acupuncture has been used in Asia for centuries to treat many conditions and relieve pain. It's now being used in the United States and other Western countries to ease everything from low back pain, to nerve pain (such as painful shingles rashes), to headaches, fibromyalgia, and menstrual cramps — and more. It focuses on decrease inflammation, accelerating blood flow to rebuild new tissues, and treat symptoms at the level of fascia.
Traditional Chinese acupuncture involves the insertion of extremely fine needles into the skin at specific "acupoints." This may relieve pain by releasing endorphins, the body's natural pain-killing chemicals, and by affecting the part of the brain that governs serotonin, a brain chemical involved with mood.
- Harvard Health Publishing
Chinese acupuncture has history of thousands of years, it’s one branch from the whole system---traditional Chinese Medicine. Now a days, in the U.S., acupuncture has been approved to be a substitute for opioid uses, in this way, to better control the situation of opioid abuse. On January 21, 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that they would cover acupuncture services to help treat chronic lower back pain. Previously, Medicare did not cover acupuncture to treat any condition. This means, acupuncture has been justified and proved to successfully treat low back pain condition.
Based on the Chinese Medicine treatment theory, not only acupuncture helps with pain management, like low back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, etc, but also It could help with stress relief, migraine headache, fertility issues, post-stroke, etc.
Acupuncture is a method of supporting the body/mind systems in their own natural healing processes. Originating in East Asia over 2,000 years ago and perhaps much earlier than that, in its modern practice acupuncture forms a part of a rational, personalized, evidence-based system of effective healthcare. In addition to being used by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine often titled as “Licensed or Certified Acupuncturists”, acupuncture is practiced by some Western medical doctors, veterinarians, chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals to treat people and animals with a wide variety of symptoms and conditions. Worldwide, well over one million healthcare practitioners use acupuncture to ease the suffering and restore the health and well-being of their patients.
what is Chinese herb and herbal formula supplements?
Chinese herbal formula has history over thousands of years, and has been applied into practice for treating all kinds of internal diseases till now. It’s also a great way for strengthening immune system.
Chinese herbal formula has less and for most of time, even without side effects comparing with western medicine, that’s one reason for why it’s attractive. It’s effective for a lot of internal disease, including digestive disorder, like gas bloating, indigestion, GERD, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. It also has excellent effect for helping with gynocology issues, like infertility, dysmenorrhea, PMS, post-menapause, endometriosis, ovary cysts, etc. Stress could also be helped with it too. Some acute disease like UTI will be helped by herbal formula.
What can acupuncture in Bremerton treat?
- Low back pain: sciatica, stenosis, groin pain, hip pain, etc.
- Knee pain: meniscus inflammation, arthritis, etc.
- Digestive disorder: gas bloating, diarrhea, constipation, hypochondriac distension, nausea, vomiting, GERD, indigestion, etc.
- Feet pain: neuropathy, tendinitis, numbness, tingling
- Headache: tension headache, migraine, cluster headache, PMS headache, etc.
- Shoulder pain: frozen shoulder, etc.
- Neck pain: SCM spasms, muscle spasms.
- Hand pain: carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, arthritis, etc.
- Elbow pain: tennis elbow, golf elbow, etc.
Gynocology: (good to be treated through combining with Chinese herbal formulas)
- Dysmenorrhea: PMS, headache before the period, cramping during menses, diarrhea, or even vomiting during the periods.
- Post menopause: night sweats, hot sensations all the time, irritability, mood swings, anger, fatigue.
- Fertilities: infertility due to PCOS, hormone disorder, endometriosis, stress, etc.
- Endometriosis: painful menses, irregular periods, ovary cysts.
- Irregular menses
- Chronic fatigue
- Cushing syndrome
- Insomnia: unable to fall asleep, frequently waking up, dreams a lot, waking up still feel not refreshed
- Immune booster: strengthen immune functions in order to prevent possible viruses or flues.
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm